Superdrol is known by a couple of names, primarily methasterone or methyldrostanolone. For the sake of simplicity, we’ll just be referring to it as Superdrol.
Superdrol is believed to be one of the strongest orally active steroids that you can find. This is impressive because it allows for the opportunity to not need an injection to experience the benefits of a steroid.
Methasterone has been around since the early 1950s, but it wasn’t sold as a prescription drug. This means that it was never officially supposed to be available through the pharmaceutical market. A similar compound – Masteron – has been distributed.
Just because Superdrol wasn’t marketed as a pharmaceutical doesn’t mean that it wasn’t sold, though – it was marketed as a prohormone and dietary supplement. This was back in 2006. The FDA caught on to the misleading advertising – methasterone is neither a prohormone nor a healthy supplement – and the compound was completely banned in 2012.
- Increased gains. One of the main reasons that people use steroids of any form is because they want to increase the results of their workouts. Steroids are great for this because they increase the influence of testosterone in the body.Testosterone is known to increase the amount of muscle growth in the body, so taking a steroid like methasterone can certainly help to boost the amount of muscle that you gain after a hefty workout.
- Increased libido. One of the initial effects that one might experience when they’re taking a steroid is an increase in libido. This is particularly true if you struggle with a condition like hypogonadism in which your body can’t produce enough testosterone on its own.
- It’s great for cutting. Even if you’re hoping to simply cut back on fat instead of building muscle, methasterone can be a great help. It will accelerate the growth and toning of lean muscle mass while helping you shed excess pounds.
- It helps enhance strength. More so than other steroids, Superdrol has been known to help increase an individual’s strength. Some people have reported significant increases in strength of up to 25% after a single Superdrol cycle.
- It prevents injection infections. Injecting anything, including steroids, can lead to a lot of problems – not the last of which is an infection at the site of injection. Since Superdrol is orally active, it doesn’t cause the risk of developing an infection.
Most people begin their Superdrol cycles by taking somewhere between 10-20 mg a day. Some experienced users find that they can manage using anywhere from 30-40 mg a day. These doses are much more likely to cause side effects.