BP Testolone 10 (RAD-140) is, along with LGD-4033, one of the most popular SARMs used to build muscle mass.
The SARM (Selective androgen receptor modulators) are considered a safe alternative to steroids. These compounds bind only to androgen receptors found in muscles and bones, producing local anabolic effects without systemic side effects.
One of these substances is RAD-140, which is considered to be the most potent of all SARMs.
Typical user dosage is 10mg per day for 8 weeks.
- Fast Muscle Gain – RAD-140 is probably the most potent anabolic substance legally available on the market. It can provide 4-6 kg of pure muscle mass gain in 6-8 weeks. In terms of strength, it is only inferior to anabolic steroids.
- Increase in Strength – Due to its high anabolic index, testolone provides tremendous strength gains. It’s a great substance for breaking stagnation and records. It increases the production of red blood cells and therefore the blood supply to muscle tissue. The most significant increases in strength are seen in the 3rd-4th week of the cycle.
- Loss of body fat – RAD-140 is not a substance typically used for losi, but due to strong anabolic activity and accelerated metabolism, it helps to lose several percentages of body fat.
- Faster Regeneration – Another benefit to which a high anabolic index contributes. By using RAD we can train longer and more often.
- “ Pump ” – When using testolone, muscles retain more water, making them look bigger and harder. The veins also become more visible. The effects are similar to those of Anavar in this area.
RAD-140 Side effects
Does such a strong anabolic substance have side effects?
Unfortunately, yes, but fortunately they are minor, and once the cycle is over, everything quickly normalizes. The only side effect is, in fact, testosterone suppression, which manifests during long RAD-140 cycles (lower mood and libido starting around week 8). However, unlike steroids, testolone does not affect the HPTA system, so a typical PCT using SERM drugs is not considered necessary. It is estimated that with RAD-140, testosterone levels will return to pre-cycle levels within two weeks. Taking into account the comments of my friends at the gym, I believe that this is reflected in reality.
If you decide to go for a PCT, you should start it two weeks BEFORE your SARM cycle ends.
Side effects of steroids such as gynecomastia, acne, hair loss, hepatotoxicity, prostate problems, hypertension and cardiovascular problems do NOT apply to SARMs.